Do you dare to shake up the medical world and improve the lives of patients with chronic degenerative diseases?
Allegro is a revolutionary start-up that designs and develops ground-breaking biomedical nanotechnology for the treatment of osteoarthritis. We are hiring you as
Quality and Compliance Specialist
The quality and compliance specialist is an essential function in a medical company, featuring many responsibilities. You…
- Will receive an in-depth training and coaching program with our partner, where you will learn the specifics that are needed for our company.
- Are responsible for the implementation of our ISO 13485, ISO 10993, and matching QMS. This will be done together with an external partner.
- Verify the compliance of our product design and development processes with the ISO standards.
- Make sure everything is well documented, and colleagues are informed and trained.
- Are responsible for the maintenance of these ISO’s and QMS, and update them with respect to the evolution of systems/quality tools and the relevant regulations, which you monitor.
- Are responsible for the QMS software implementation, maintenance, and compliance programs, together with a partner.
- Oversee the overall compliance with the standards, and manage internal and external audits.
- Are in charge of managing the standards with our suppliers.
- Participate in the registration process for new products with the competent authorities, in particular by deposition and follow-up of the technical files.
You have a:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Scientific background, or relevant experience in medical products.
- Experience with, and good knowledge of the applicable regulations and norms: ISO 13485, ISO 10993, GMP, and MDR guidelines.
- Relevant experience of 5 years.
- Driver’s license B.
You are a:
- Great communicator in written and spoken English. Dutch is a plus.
- Independent problem solver, but also a great team player.
- Very precise and qualitative in your work, but also flexible and innovative.
As a company
An impact- and purposeful environment, in a young start-up that can change the lives of many people suffering from osteoarthritis.
A high-performance and eager culture, An easy and uncomplicated team, but very eager and high-performance.
An opportunity to learn and grow together with the company, make a positive impact and build tomorrow’s future.
- A great remuneration package with a substantial salary.
- A personal training and support program with a reputable QC partner.
- Premium working tools (MacBook/Lenovo; iPhone, …).
- A Tesla company car.
You are stationed in our Liège office, with the option to work from home and travel to our nearby partners.
Do you want to join the future? Contact us via e-mail:
- Subject: Application QC Specialist